- Breakfast: None
- Lunch: Pasta (50) and peas/broccoli (50)
- Dinner: Cracker/cheese sandwich (100), Caesar salad (300), delicious homemade chocolate cake (probably like 800), and vanilla ice cream (200)
Total calories: about 1,500
I should feel bad about the chocolate cake, but I don't. I should have purged it, but I didn't because I felt that it wouldn't have been appropriate. I ate it at a party for girls in my sorority who have met academic goals this semester. I have definitely met my academic goals for this semester. In fact, I am getting an award from the psych department on Wednesday for being a "promising sophomore." Also, I just met another weight goal of 175 pounds, which is 30 pounds lost in seven weeks! Dude, SERIOUSLY?! That's ridiculously amazing. So I ate the cake. I didn't think of it as a binge and I didn't feel bad; I was rewarding myself for a semester of hard work, academic and otherwise.
So although I ate at least twice what I should have yesterday, I'm not really upset with myself. However, I will not be weighing myself until Wednesday, when I know the damage will be reversed. The group diet I'm in has a new plan for the week:
- Day 1: 300 calories + exercise
- Day 2: 250 calories in liquids + exercise
- Day 3: 200 calories of green foods and liquids + exercise
- Day 4: 150 calories + exercise
- Day 5: 250 calories + exercise
- Day 6: Whatever you want (I'm going to do 400 or less) + exercise
- Day 7: 400 calories + exercise
There is exercise every day this week, and I think I can do it. It will be good for me. I will try to do at least 30 minutes on the stationary bike each day, 45-60 minutes if I can manage it. There will be no marathon workouts, because those just don't turn out well. I may just skip the exercising on Sunday, but we will see how I feel.
My goal is to weigh 170 pounds by the time I leave campus on Tuesday, May 4th (next week). Assuming that I've gained a few pounds from the cake yesterday, I will hopefully be back to 174 or 175 by Wednesday. That gives me six days to lose 4 or 5 pounds, which is totally doable. I am going to try to eat only salad and veggies this week, unless my bf gets suspicious or something.
Ok, here is what I ate today:
- Breakfast: Egg whites with veggies (100) and 1/2 cup skim milk (45)
- Lunch: Salad with a few shreds of cheese and beans (10) and mixed veggies (60)
- Dinner: Salad (10), mixed veggies/corn (50), and 2 tbsp whipped cream (15)
Total calories: 290
I also worked out this afternoon for 30 minutes on the stationary bike, and burned 400 calories.
I love you girlies! Think thin, and I'll post again tomorrow :)
P.S. Madison- I wasn't sure if you meant me or not, because you basically quoted some of the things that I'd said. No worries, I'm not too offended ;) I know what you mean.