Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunshine Awards and My Day :)

SUNSHINE AWARDS!

1. Post this logo within your blog or post.
2. Pass the award onto 5 fellow bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link the person whom you received this blog award.

#1: OhMyGosh (Starving for Beauty), because she is amazing. She always has these great posts that inspire me to be better. I am so thankful for her!

#2: PrettyWreck (Control), because I feel like I'm reading my own writing when she posts. We think alike and it helps me stay on track to read her stuff :)

#3: Buu (Eat No Evil), because she always has great thinspo and she motivates me to eat less and exercise more.

#4: Charr (All I Ever Wanted Was This), because although I just started reading her blog, she makes so much sense and I love her! And she has commented on my posts, which I always love :)

#5: Laur (Il Faut Souffrir Pour Etre Belle), because of her awesome thinspo and her down-to-earth posts. Also, we seem to have similar stats, and it's nice to have someone that is near you in that respect.

I love all of you, and I'm so glad I know you/read your blog!
--------------------------------------------------------

My day was pretty darn fabulous. I only got four hours of sleep last night, which is bad, but it was totally worth it. I talked out my crisis with a couple of friends, and it helped a ton. Now I'm actually able to focus on homework! Here is what I ate today:

- Breakfast: 5 grapes (17) and 3 strawberries (18)
- Lunch: A bit of macaroni and cheese (100) and mixed vegetables (50)
- Dinner: A little bit of spaghetti (50) and mixed vegetables (50)
Total calories: 285

Awesome! I also worked out for an hour and a half today. I did the elliptical for 30 minutes, then lifted weights for 30 minutes, and then did the stationary bike for 30 minutes. I burned 900 calories, which is excellent. It felt great! Speaking of food (not that we were, lol), I love mixed veggies! I love the mix of the corn and peas and carrots. It's really delicious, and low calorie, so I can enjoy it all I want.

I had an exam and a quiz today. My exam was great, and I totally aced it. The quiz didn't go as well, but they almost never do. On top of that, I told a friend about my eating disorder (she basically forced me to), and she's all worried, but she won't say anything. Well, I feel like some thinspo! Love you all, and think thin!








3 comments:

  1. i love your blog, its really cute!
    and just reading it is inspiration enough for me ! :) I wanna have a happy blog post very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you sweetie! and well done on the intake, exercise. think thin. xoxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you :)
    It's lovely to know my ramblings inspire :)
    Stay strong lovely, keep up your hard work!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete