Sunday, April 18, 2010

More Prospies

Hey guys! So today was alright. I had to deal with a lot of sorority meetings and more prospies. I haven't really studied all day, and I have two exams and a presentation tomorrow. I think I'm going to fail... Food-wise, today was ok. Here is what I ate:

- Breakfast: None
- Lunch: Pasta (100) and veggies (50)
- Snack: 1 airhead (47) and Diet Pepsi (0)
- Dinner: Pasta (200) and veggies (20)
Total calories: 417

So at least I kept it under 500. I didn't work out today, but I did run around a bit with my sorority this afternoon, and I walked all over campus, so I must have burned at least some calories. Well, I'm not sure what else to say about today. I really hope that this week is better than last week!! Think thin ladies :)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on those exams and presentation tomorrow! I hope you do alright :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck for tomorrow. don't fret about under 500 for the mo. here if you need me. think thin. xoxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. eugh i hate things i'm unprepared for. well done for keeping it under 500cals ...now go burn them off walking all over campus ;) xoxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. (sorry i couldn't remember if i'd replied or not so i may have commented twice!)

    ReplyDelete