Sunday, April 11, 2010

Disaster

So yesterday turned into a complete disaster. Breakfast was nonexistent, and lunch was good. But then, I went out to dinner with my big sister from my sorority, and it all went downhill from there. I don't even want to talk about what I ate. And I didn't purge at all yesterday. I'm positive I've gained like 10 pounds.

I also played golf with the swim team last night. For those who don't know, golf is a drinking game where you split into eight or so teams and each team makes a drink. Then you go around to people's rooms and drink all the fun drinks. It's basically a great way to get wasted in a short period of time for cheap. Ignoring the fact that I probably consumed a shitton of calories from all the alcohol and mixers, it was a fantastic night.

But then, after golf ended, I went to the campus bar and hung out with some friends. This is where it gets hazy, since I was so wasted. I think I dared two girls (who are both gay or bi already) to kiss each other, and I said that if they kissed, then I would kiss both of them. Keep in mind, I have a boyfriend, but before we started dating (which was almost two years ago), I was a lesbian. He is an exception to my lesbianism. So I kissed these two girls. And these girls are girls I see all the time and have classes with. And to make matters worse, I told one of the girls about my ED. She isn't going to tell anyone, but WHY DID I DO THAT?? I am so confused. Also, to make thing even worse, I like her. I woke up this morning and realized that I still want to kiss her. This is a disaster.

Also, Ke$ha is amazing. D-I-N-O-S-A, U R a dinosaur, D-I-N-O-S-A, U R a dinosaur, an O-L-D-M-A-N, you're just an old man, hitting on me, What? You need a CAT scan!
I love Ke$ha.

I'm sorry for this post. I am so lost right now.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for all that confusion...shit happens when you're wasted :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah it does. It totally wrecked my Sunday and made it impossible to study, which I really needed to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tagged you in the Sunshine Award:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee, golf sounds fun though... I wanna play! I always splurt out my secrets when Im drunk too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golf is totally a blast! I don't usually blurt out my secrets when I'm drunk, or kiss random people, so I don't know what's up with me. It's all very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete