Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dinosaurs are the shit!

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? My day was pretty good. Two of my three classes had presentation days today, so it was a pretty chill day. Here is what I ate:

- Breakfast: 5 tiny strawberries (15) and 4 grapes (14)
- Lunch: Diet Pepsi (1)
- Dinner: A bit of veggie lasagna (200- It looked super full of calories, so I rounded up to be safe) and carrots (20)
Total calories: 250

Not too shabby. I also worked out just now. I did the stationary bike for 45 minutes and the stair-stepper for 10 minutes, plus some sit-ups and stretching. I burned about 580 calories, which is good :) Dude, the stair-stepper machine is killer! I have been having trouble getting my heart rate up on the bike and elliptical, but my heart rate shot up almost immediately on the stair-stepper and my glutes and thighs burned the whole time. That thing is evil! I was basically just curious about it, and decided to try it, and I'm not sure if I will again, lol.

About the dinosaurs class: I AM SUPER STOKED! I didn't say it in my last post, but I was so excited when I saw that the class was being offered. Apparently it isn't offered very often, and everyone wants to get into it when it is. I am pretty sure that like 100 people signed up for it, but only 30 got in (including me!!). I am super excited, you have no idea :) I wish it was fall semester right now, just so I could take that class.

Oh, guess what? I lost a pound! I'm down to 178. I wish it was lower, but oh well. It may be slightly off too, because I weighed myself at 7:15 pm, and I bet my dinner was affecting the weight. I've said this before, but I HATE not having my own scale. It is such a pain.

I just want to personally thank everyone for their wonderful comments, especially (in no particular order) Charr, Sottile, Laur, OhMyGosh, LovelyyBonees, Madison, and Gigi. You guys are the ones who keep me going, and I super love you all!
Well, here is some lovely model thinspo to keep you girlies going! Think thin, xoxo.







6 comments:

  1. Your intake today was amazing :] Wish I were as strong as you! x.x
    Haha, I legit wish I could go to dinosaur classes D: I went to dinosaur camp in the summer with one of my besties...you know you're cool when :P
    Congrats on losing that one pound, every lb counts!! ^^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh your so strong!! Dinosaurs sound amazing!
    I love the stair climber I go on it for 20 mins but i have a routine that keeps your mind off it. Well done on your intake, i wish i was as halfas strong as all of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really amazing :) Reading your blog gives me so much hope, I love the way you can eat so little, I wish I could be like you. xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your minimal intake :) Thankfully i have my own scales, but recently my boyfriend's mother threatened to CONFISCATE them because of my 'unhealthy attachment' to them. If she does, i may have to kill her..

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, DINASAURS ROCK :)

    Aaaaand.... well done on the minimalius intakius for the day :)
    All you guys who are doing so well are really motivating me... :)

    <3
    Madz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaaah i love diniaurs too! I wish at college they had a class where we can learn more about them! hehe. And congratulations on the pound lost!! :D:D

    ReplyDelete