In other news, my eating is going alright. Thanksgiving was fine, except for the usual fullness that accompanies good food and friends. I've been a little unhappy, but not enough to complain about. I'm mostly just really stressed about all the work I have to do. However, after the 7th, I only have a paper to write and an exam to study for on the 14th. So I just have to get through the next week! I CAN DO IT! I hope...
I am never taking this many classes again. Ugg...
25 Random Facts About Me
1. I am taking a math class but I hate math with a passion.2. I love the squirrels on campus! So cute!!
3. I have four cats and 10+ fish at home, and only one lonely Jade plant here at school :(4. I love to psychoanalyze people.
5. I have a boob obsession.6. I love puffed Cheetos and toast.
7. I hate waffles.8. I knit Christmas presents for my friends every year.
9. I'm currently knitting a pair of socks for my mom.10. I don't have time to be write this blog because I have so much work to do.
11. I am drowning in homework.12. I love to read historical fiction books.
13. I have three jobs at school.14. I love cats.
15. I wear Fantasy by Britney Spears every day.16. I NEVER wear shorts and only wear skirts or dresses on the weekends when I go out.
17. I'm in a sorority, but it's not what I expected it to be.18. I wish I was more girly that I am.
19. I want to be a school counselor when I graduate.20. I have an awesome 18-year old sister who I adore.
21. I love the color blue.22. I have at least four best friends.
23. I sometimes forget that people in the real world don't talk about sex as much as people in college do, and so I say stuff at home that I shouldn't say.24. I had an imaginary friend when I was really little named Pipsy.
25. I was suspended in high school for threatening to kill someone.
On that cheery note, I hope you all have a great day! Love you :)