Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tag, you're it!


I was tagged by OhMyGosh to answer some questions, so here it is!

1. How do you avoid a binge? I look at thinspo, or try to do something completely different that will make me forget about food.

2. What is your food weakness? Definitely anything with sugar or chocolate in it.

3. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? I would go home to Oregon to see my little sister :) <3

4. Describe your FAVORITE outfit. My favorite outfit consists of my fav blue jeans that fit me perfectly (or at least they did until I lost 20 pounds, so not so much anymore), my teal and grey striped shirt, and my sneakers. With my hair in a ponytail :)

5. What is your best quality (physical and personality)? Well, physically, I have really pretty eyes (apparently). Personality-wise, I am really sympathetic and a good listener.

6. What piece of jewelry do you wear everyday? I wear the promise ring that my boyfriend gave to me every day. I only take it off to shower, work out, and sleep.

7. What do you spend most of your day doing? I spend most of my day either in class or doing homework. The other times are spent with friends or online.

8. Have any talents? I'm a pretty talented knitter. I love to knit socks :)

9. Cats or dogs (and why)? Cats, because I grew up with them and I love to snuggle with them. I miss my kitties!

10. Tell me about the funnest thing you ever did. I can't really think of anything... I'm not really a very funny person :)


Ok now, I am tagging some of my followers and asking them to answer some questions: Laur, tearsnsorrow, Pretty Thin, and LM.

1. Favorite movie, and why?
2. What do you do to avoid eating?
3. Are you a morning person or a night person?
4. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
5. What is your favorite childhood memory?
6. What is something you are really proud of ?
7. What is your dream career?
8. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
9. What is your favorite food?
10. How do you cope when you are upset?

1 comment:

  1. good answers hun - i've answered the questions on my blog, but i couldn't think of any good ones myself :( xoxxxxx

    ReplyDelete