Monday, April 5, 2010

Today so far...

Well, today was pretty good until about 10 minutes ago. I had only eaten 130 calories total for breakfast and lunch, and I totally aced a quiz in my psych class this morning! But then 10 minutes ago, I decided that for some reason, I really needed to eat some chocolate. So I ate a 200 calorie bar of chocolate, and then felt really guilty. And then I did something that I haven't done in three years: I purged. I mean, I feel justified, because it was totally unacceptable to eat that chocolate. So I guess those calories don't count? I mean, I could have just left it in my stomach and I still would have been around 330 calories for the day so far, but I feel like I made the right choice. It just feels weird to be purging again. Well, that's all I wanted to say. I will update later with my intake for the day. Oh, and I got one follower! Yay yay yay! Oh, and I also lost two pounds over the weekend, despite my messing up at Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment