Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pasta Salad


Yucky, pasta salad is nasty. But anyway, today was pretty good. I got absolutely nothing productive done, but that's alright. My boyfriend and I had sex this afternoon, which we haven't do in quite a while, and I actually enjoyed it, which is also new. I've been having a serious lack of sex drive recently, which is a huge issue for me, since my boyfriend has a huge sex drive :) So I'm sure I burned some calories doing that! I also had an hour long conversation with my sister, whom I've recently gotten close to, about her asshole boyfriend dumping her last night. What a jerkface! Sooo... here is what I ate today:

- Breakfast: 1 medium strawberry (4) and 9 grapes (31)
- Lunch: Penne pasta with marinara sauce and broccoli (170)
- Dinner: A bit of vegan black bean soup (70), 6 pieces of pasta salad (30), and 1/4 a black bean burger (40)
Total calories: 345

Not bad, considering the food I was forced to eat today. I used to love pasta and wolf it down whenever it was served in the dining hall, but now I can't really eat it. But when it is served, I have to pretend to eat it and like it... On top of that, there was a stupid indoor picnic at dinner with burgers and pasta salad and NO VEGGIES! Tragedy. So overall, pretty good day. How are you girlies doing?

2 comments:

  1. How do you know how many calories are in what you eat ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I estimate by looking up the nutrition info on nutritiondata.com and trying to guess how much I ate. For example, I know that 10 grapes have 34 calories (from nutritiondata.com), so that's 3.4 calories per grape. So this morning I have 5 grapes, making my total 17 calories.

    ReplyDelete