Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Today was a good day!


Yep, today was pretty sweet. Here is what I ate:

-Breakfast: 12 grapes (41) and 1 large strawberry (6)
- Lunch: 4 M&M's (17)
- Dinner: A little bit of pasta (40), carrots (20), and broccoli (20)
Total calories: 144!

That's the lowest intake I've had in the last month :) I also got some good homework done today, although not as much as I wanted to. I think I might go workout after I finish this post, and I will update later and tell you all how it went. Also, I have 7 followers now! Super exciting :)
What else... I just watched some TV with my amazing boyfriend, which was fun. We don't get to spend enough time together, even though we live together. Well, I gotta go burn some calories! I haven't worked out in more than a week, because I pulled a muscle in my side, but I think it feels good enough today to see if I can't burn some fat off. Talk to you ladies later!

*EDIT* Worked out for an hour- 30 minutes on the elliptical (burned 482 calories) and lifted weights/ did push-ups and sit-ups.
So total, I probably burned about 550 calories
(according to healthstatus.com). Yay burning calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment