Friday, April 16, 2010

Fasting for the next 44 hours!

Ok, so after my mediocre day of eating, I decided to binge and purge. Great. But it's ok, because I got most of it out. And I've decided that I'm going to fast this weekend. My boyfriend isn't sleeping in my room this weekend like he usually does. Tonight it's because there is a party at his house and he has to do security until late. Tomorrow there's no particular reason, other than it just seems dumb to spend every other day in his own room. And Sunday I am hosting several prospective students, so he can't sleep over. Also tomorrow, he is going to Madison to visit a friend ALL DAY. So I don't have to eat at all. And since he is not sleeping over tomorrow night, I don't need to eat until dinner on Sunday. I can just say that I went to brunch early and I missed him, if he asks why I didn't see him at brunch on Sunday.

I am so excited for this fast! I haven't been able to fast in such a long time.. Once, when I was 16, I fasted for 6 days straight, and it was fabulous. 44 hours is not nearly as good, but it will do. Also tomorrow, to atone for my binge, I will do a killer workout. The sports center doesn't open till 10 am, so I plan on waking up at 9 am to get ready and do a little stretching/push-ups/sit-ups beforehand. I think I'm going to do 45 minutes on the elliptical, 45 minutes on the stationary bike, 20-30 minutes weights, and then perhaps something else if I have any energy left. I may even do a workout in the morning and then do another one in the evening. That sounds like a great idea!

Well, I'm sorry for letting everyone down :( I feel like you all count on me to be perfect, and I'm just not. I hope you will all still read my blog. You are all amazing!

4 comments:

  1. You haven't let us down :] No one expects you to be absolutely perfect ^^
    Tomorrow sounds like a great plan, don't push yourself TOO hard though, be careful :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. best of luck hun. never apologise. xoxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :) I'll be careful. I think I've figured out a way to extend my fast to Tuesday morning, but we will see how that works out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your fast! We don't count on anyone to be perfect here, that is the beauty of it :) It's the one place where you can say what you need to! Stay strong xoxo

    ReplyDelete