Saturday, April 24, 2010

Oh Saturdays...

This morning I woke up early to meet a friend to study. Unfortunately, she slept through her alarms and didn't show, but I was still really productive and wrote half of a take-home exam that is due Tuesday. I'm sure it's a piece of shit, but at least I have a draft :) I talked to the friend, and we are meeting at 6 pm tonight, to make up for this morning. On the bright side, I skipped breakfast and lunch because of this meeting with the friend (I said I'd eat lunch with her, and I never eat breakfast on weekends). I am also going to get to skip dinner, because I am studying with this friend again :) Also today, I have a sorority event that I have to set up for, go to, and clean up. So busy!

Last night I had a little incident with some cheese and crackers at one of the parties I went to, which was really unfortunate. However, I woke up this morning and have been fasting all day, and I weighed myself this afternoon and am 175! That's my next goal weight, and I'm four days ahead of schedule, so I am super excited! I guess the binge revved up my metabolism or something. Anyhoo, I'm super thrilled and can't wait to hit my next goal. In anticipation of meeting my goal sometime this weekend, I went to a movie with friends last night (that was the reward for weighing 175). We saw The Back-Up Plan, which was great! I love Jennifer Lopez, she is sooo pretty.

I also worked out today for an hour and a half. I did the elliptical for 30 minutes, the stationary bike for 30 minutes, and stretching/sit-ups for the rest. I burned about 900 calories. Here is what I've eaten today:

- Breakfast: Nothing
- Lunch: Nothing
- Dinner: Not consumed yet, but will be nothing
Total calories: That's right, zero!

Lol, so it's been a really good day. I have a ton to do today and the rest of the weekend, and I seriously don't want to do it. Well, I should go do some homework :( Think thin, ladies!

6 comments:

  1. Cool! :) Congratulations on reaching your goal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go!! You're amazing :)

    I know you will make it through the whole day without eating, and you are going to be even skinnier tomorrow because of it!! You'll reach your next goal weight in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, your workout makes me feel so pathetic :P
    Good job on your intake today!! ^^ You're doing greattt :]
    Have fun with your homework haha, that sucks > <
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your zero intake! ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done i am so envious!!! keep up the good work!
    thanks for the comment hun xoxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl just wanted to say I'm sorry if my latest ranting post offended you, I didn't mean to hurt anyone :/ I'm just outspoken like that, it wasn't directed at you or anyone else on my following list. Was just... random. Sorreee :/

    ReplyDelete