Sunday, July 18, 2010

NEW PLAN

This is the new plan. It will work.

- Breakfast: Fiber One yogurt (50) or Sugar-free Carnation Instant Breakfast (60)
- Lunch: None (0) or Green Giant broccoli and cheese tray (40)
- Dinner: Salad (50) and whatever else I'm forced to eat (200)
Total calories: 300-350

I will exercise at least 3 times a week. I will not be alone in the house (because then I binge). If I am left alone, I will go out and shop (motivation to lose weight, because I can't fit into anything). I will stay at work as long as possible each night, so as to avoid being at home too much.

When I go back to school on August 21st, here is the plan:
- Breakfast: 4 strawberries (16)
- Lunch: Salad (100)
- Dinner: Salad (100) and whatever else I'm forced to eat
Calories: Maximum 400

I have to lose 70 pounds by December 1st, which is 4 pounds per week. Totally doable! Of course, this assumes that I'm 175 pounds right now... which I'm probably not. This morning I was 179, and I binged again. But I just need to get to 171 by next Monday, and I'll be back on track.

WE CAN DO THIS. Who's with me??

6 comments:

  1. I am totally with you! I don't know how much I weigh right now, but I want to lose around ten pounds by the time I get back to school. I think I am around 125(?) right now, so that would put me in the 115 range. And then I ultimately want to be 108. I would love to be 108 by October 1st. So anyways, one month to lose about ten pounds. No scale at home makes it difficult to know exact amounts, but I am a pretty good judge at knowing how much I weigh by how my clothes fit. Woo hoo let's do this!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I kinda fucked up at Miles' family dinner. I worked my ass off when I got home so I still had a ddeficit ^.^ I employed Cassie's fake-eating and the theory that if you take HALF a serving at a time, you can go back for 'seconds' with everyone else and not look weird ^.^

    *Hugs* Don't bash yourself up for the binges, just stand up and rock on. Making yourself feel bad undermines your won't-power, right?

    Rock ON!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im with you, i really wanna loose like 5 pounds this week, since my boyfriend are coming back next week and i wanna look all pretty for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good to me. That can't really go wrong. And 2 pounds a week sounds great. Good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your plan is beautiful.
    Good luck with it.
    :] IT sounds like you've got it all figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments on my blog, you're always so lovely and understanding! <3
    Your plan sounds good, it's still enough food to be saturated and not feel the need to binge.
    You can do it! And don't let it get you down if you fail once, you can always learn from that.
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete