Thursday, July 15, 2010

I just want to take a nap

Do you ever get so tired that you just want to nap forever? I'm not even that physically tired, but my job tires me out so much mentally, that sometimes I just want to go to bed when I get home. Grr... However, I was 175.8 this morning, so I lost 1.8 pounds since yesterday!! That's exciting :)

Here is my intake for today:
- Breakfast: String cheese (60) and Diet Coke (0)
- Lunch: Diet Coke (0) and Starbucks shaken black iced tea (130)
- Dinner: Spaghetti (255)
Total calories: 445

I asked my coworker to bring me an UNSWEETENED black iced tea from Starbucks, but the fuckers at Starbucks messed up and put sugar in it. So I got 130 calories instead of 0. But overall, not a horrible intake for the day. Although it would have been 130 calories less if those idiots had listened! Sometimes I feel really freaking crazy. I mean, who really cares if it's sweetened or not??? Well, a person with an eating disorder, that's who!

Ok, so remember: If you're having a bad day and feeling sorry for yourself, it could be worse. You could look like an old penis with buck teeth! Stay strong <3
(this is a naked mole rat, btw)

8 comments:

  1. Ew my god that's gross. Did you ever watch the cartoon Kim Possible? The naked molerat, Rufus, was cute via cartoon. I had no idea they look like shriveled d*ck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahaha, it's kinda cute.
    And I loveee string cheese! <3 I never have it that much cos it's super expensive, but it's so much fun.
    Also, 1.8 pounds is great. Well donee. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS exciting! And the people at Starbucks here are fuckers as well. Once they don their green aprons it's like they go into insta-fucker mode. And I totally understand about the extra calories ordeal. Most people would be mildly surprised. I'd probably go into full-on meltdown mode. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm gonna tape a picture of that mole rat to my lunch box. That thing is seriously FOUL.

    Ooooo congrats on the loss! :) Hopefully the Starbucks doesn't do anything to make it go up *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That rat made me giggle so much. I'm still a child at heart, I guess. :P
    You seem to be going wonderfully. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol i was totally thinking it looked like a penis with teeth..but i was like...STOP BEING SO PERVERSE ROBIN, NO ONE THINKS THAT WAY BUT YOU... little did i know :P

    i always get starbucks to swap the syrup for equal, just as sweet, but no calories yay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I love reading your posts-even when something like the Starbucks debacle happens you manage to try and make the best of it and have such a great sense of humor! See: Naked Mole Rat, lol! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

    ReplyDelete