Sunday, May 2, 2010

Scariest Moment of My Life...

So this morning I commented on my sister's blog, and accidentally commented as Liz (this blog) instead of my other blog. So I'm on the phone with her, and she says, "Why did you change your user name?"
And I'm like, "What are you talking about?"
And she says, "Well you used to be ****, but now you're Liz [ED]."
FREAK OUT! I tried to keep my cool, but then she said, "And I'm really confused about your profile. Please tell me it's not true. Is your ED really back?"
FUCK. Like really, how could I be this stupid? How could I accidentally comment through this blog? Ugg!
I managed to convince her that I was having a few eating problems, but they were pretty normal and it was just because I was stressed out. I think she believes me. I promised to tell her next time it happened. Yah, right.
I feel bad, but I just can't have anything mess this up right now. I won't be seeing my family for pretty much the whole summer, so it is the perfect opportunity for me to lose weight without them getting suspicious.

Other than that, everything is going pretty well. Decided to start restricting tomorrow. Yay, so excited to feel empty again! I hurt everywhere, and I'm always tired, and I'm convinced it's because I'm eating again. I felt so much better when I wasn't eating.

I gotta go. Do you guys know, is there any way for my sister to find this blog again? I made my profile private. Can she search for me or anything? Love you all, and think thin! <3

7 comments:

  1. OMGGG!! :S BE CAFEFUL!!!!! And if you've made your profile private i don't think she can find you again. But, i'm not sure :S. Just be more careful and stay aware!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty new to blogging so I could be wrong, but if you left a comment on her blog... I believe she can just click on the picture and it will show your blog. I would test it somehow, maybe click on your comment on her blog while not logged in and see if you can get to your blog that way. :) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you can block her actually... /xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO scary! I would have freaked out when she confronted you like that. omg. My worst fear is for my blog to be discovered by people I know. As far as her searching for your blog, I don't really know, but I don't think she'll be able to find it. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geez that freaked me out! I'm glad you got it under control, though. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, that was stressful to just READ! > < Eep.

    Ugh...be super careful. When my ex found my blog & told my friend about it...I changed my url and made my profile private and anything. I was really mad at him and told him he'd "never fucking find it now." He asked if I wanted to bet, and I did. He found it in about a minute, even though I had it blocked on Google and everything. He found it through another person's profile whose blog I frequently comment on, so yeah...I know he doesn't go on it now because he promised me and regardless, we don't even talk anymore..

    Sorry this got so long but what I'm trying to say is the internet really ISN'T the best place to write down your secrets, just like our parents have always told us x.x If she tried hard enough, she could prolly find it. Be really careful, kay?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! That is so scary. I really hope she doesn't find it!

    ReplyDelete