Now, 7 unusual facts about myself/things you didn't know about me:
1) I love to knit, especially knitting socks.
2) I used to really like reading, but now that I've been in college for two years, I can't read for fun anymore because it feels like work (because of all the reading I do for my classes).
3) I hate showering because I think that getting wet and then drying off again is a waste of time. I mean really, why bother? If I didn't feel/look gross and smelly, then I wouldn't shower.
4) I have a serious pregnancy obsession. I really, really want to be pregnant and have a baby. I don't know why, but it's something I dream about frequently. When I was younger, I used to imagine that I was pregnant.
5) I got married in kindergarten, and my husband and I stayed together until 6th grade. The only reason we broke up was because I moved across the country.
6) Although I'm currently dating a man and will probably marry him, I generally like women (not men). My boyfriend is the exception, not the rule.
7) In high school I almost had a 4.0 GPA and was ranked third in my class. Now in college, it is really difficult for me to get used to having a 3.7 GPA, and sometimes getting B's. That's probably dumb, but getting good grades has always come easily to me, and in college I actually have to work for them.
Thanks again, Madz, for the award!