Sunday, May 23, 2010

Purge

*****This is not me. I just really like the picture. I wish it was me!
Hey guys! Today was alright. I woke up at 6:30 am to go to my sister's swimming thing, which turned out to be not that exciting. And I was so cold the whole time! It was really cold and windy, and we were outside in the wind for 5 hours. But I guess I was burning calories because I was cold!

I ate kind of crappy today.

- Breakfast: 1 current scone (250)
- Lunch: 1/2 cup Fiber One cereal (60)
- Dinner: Lasagna (500)
Total calories: 810

Fortunately, I had the opportunity to purge the lasagna after I ate it, and I got most of it.
Weight this morning: 175.6 (down 1.4 pounds from yesterday!)
Weight before dinner: 175.6
Weight after dinner: 178.8
Weight after purging: 176.6

So I mostly got it. I got worried that someone would hear my purging, even though I had the fan on and the faucet running. I was trying to be really quiet. I almost gave up after nothing came up after three tries, but I washed my hands and tried again. Thank goodness, because then everything started coming up magically! I know, I know, purging is bad. But I had to do it! I am losing weight really rapidly, and I don't want that to stop.

Seriously, I have lost 9.4 pounds since Monday! If I lose more than 0.4 pounds by tomorrow, I will have lost more than 10 pounds in a week! WOW. It took me three or four weeks to gain it, but one week to lose it again. Isn't that supposed to be the other way? Aren't you supposed to gain quickly but lose slowly? Whatever. I'm happy with the loss, and I hope it isn't reversed because of the lasagna.

Well, I have a question for you guys. What is the most weight you have lost in a week before? How about a month?
Think thin! See you tomorrow :)

3 comments:

  1. i think i lost 7 pounds in one week. but i think 5 of that was just from one day of eating nothing and walking alot xD

    congratulations,
    and i hope you keep doing well.
    just try not to purge too much hunni, it's nottt gooders.

    lovelovelovelove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually lost 10lbs in a week too once, but that WAS after i'd been pumped full of potassium and fluids in the hospital - so it was weight loss coupled with a massive drain of bloat. I'm quite jealous though, my plateau is not showing any sign of fucking off so i'm fasting again today, to see if it makes any difference at all.

    I'm glad you enjoyed it, it was SO much fun to write, as an unemployed english graduate, i don't get many opportunities to flex my vocabulary muscles, so I proper jumped on this :D

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have lost ten pounds before in a week. In a month, not so sure.

    You're doing so well! Keep is up xoxo

    ReplyDelete