Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Job Training- Day 1

Today was pretty good! Not perfect, but pretty good. I had my job training for my real summer job, and that was good. Now I finally have an idea of what I might be doing at my job. My boyfriend is still sick, which means another night on the couch... oh joy. And I was woken up at 7:15 am this morning (when I was supposed to be able to sleep till 8:45 am) because of the dogs. Ugg!!

My food today was alright. The food options at my training were not ideal, but they weren't awful either. Here is what I ate:

- Breakfast: Yogurt (100) and Smart Water Zero (0)
- Morning snack: 1 twizzler (25) and 1 Swedish fish (7)
- Lunch: 1/4 Subway sandwich (58), fruit (20), and a Diet Pepsi (1)
- Dinner: Salad with Olive Garden Italian dressing (95) and a Diet Pepsi (1)
Total calories: 307

Not too bad :) Tomorrow, there might be pizza for lunch, which would be awful... I will only eat one piece, if that. Tomorrow I plan on going to the grocery store to get salad and carrots, and also to the library to pick up all the ED books that I have on hold!

Oh, I weighed myself this morning and I was 182! That's not good, but it's down 3 pounds from yesterday (185). I haven't been 182 pounds in a month, so it's disappointing to be back where I was a month ago. But still, not too bad considering that I ate normally for almost four weeks. Well, that's it for today :) Love you all!

P.S. Ariana- I can't comment on your blog because your comment box is broken or something. But I wanted to say congrats on graduating and good luck on your plan!!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing so well. SO FRIGGIN WELL.
    :D

    Keep it up, you're amazing!

    <33
    Madz

    ReplyDelete