Monday, May 24, 2010

10 pounds in one week

Today was fun :) I woke up this morning and was 175! So I've lost 10 pounds in the last week... wow.
I went to the DMV this morning and got a temporary license, so now I can finally start driving legally! If you're wondering why I was driving illegally, it's because I lost my license over spring break and haven't been home to get a new one since then.
After I got my license, I met up with an old friend to have lunch. We went to Olive Garden, and then to Starbucks. Since then, I've been watching TV and surfing the web. Here is what I ate today:

- Breakfast: Light yogurt (110)
- Lunch: Minestrone soup (100), salad (100), and unsweetened black iced tea (0)
- Snack: Sugar-free jell-O (20) and Fiber One cereal (120)
- Dinner: Lasagna (300)
Total calories: 750

I had too much Fiber One for a snack. I got hungry and bored, and just got carried away. I'm annoyed with myself. I am really bad at sticking to my diet plan when a) I'm at home and b) when I'm not busy. I've been sitting around for the last part of today, and that's when I slipped up. Well, I'm sorry. I think that this week my goal should be to just maintain my weight. I'd love to stay at 175. I don't know if I can lose weight when I'm eating my dad's cooking all the time and eating over 600-800 calories per day. Uggg.....

I hope everyone is doing well! Here's another question for you: When do you slip up? What makes you tempted to slip up or makes you slip up?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss!

    I always slip up when my boyfriend orders food. I figure I'll just eat a little, but then I don't want him looking at my leftovers and seeing how little I ate, so I end up eating too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww! You're inspiring! Congratulations!! :D

    What makes me slip up? Hmmm, mirrors... It's a vicious circle, i feel sad, i look fat, i binge, etc. It's awful. I'm trying to change

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my mum cooks tea. When she is home.

    IT IS SO TASTY. D:


    WELL DONE ON THE WEIGHT LOSS. I wish I was losing as fast as you ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Answer to your question: I am a fat cow so I'm constantly slipping up because I can't control myself.

    I really officially hate you for the 10lbs you lost in one fooking week.
    Jokes, but damn am I super jealous.
    (:

    ReplyDelete