Thursday, May 20, 2010

More weight loss!

Today was alright. My calories were pretty low, I guess. And I lost two more pounds this morning! Down to 179 :) Here is what I ate:

- Breakfast: Yogurt (100)
- Lunch: 12 carrots (30)
- Dinner: 14 carrots (35) and salad with light Ranch dressing (55)
Total calories: 220

I don't want to eat anymore, but if I have to eat I will have a 100 calorie bread thing with some light butter spread (45 calories). So total, if I eat again I will have had 365 calories. That's still pretty good.

Today at work, I found out that I will be working in the front office until I get enough autism clients to fill 40 hours per week. That's good because I don't want to keep coloring for 40 hours per week, but unfortunately it means that I have to dress up for work. This wouldn't be a problem, except I don't have any dress pants anymore. The ones I bought last year are WAAAAY too big now, because of my weight loss. I'm hoping that the ones I have at home in Oregon (I think a size 14) will fit, or else I'll be wearing dresses for the summer. I don't have enough dresses to do that consistently. Grr.

Well, that's about it. I hope I lose some more weight tomorrow! Stay skinny girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment