Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm a super slut

And I love it!!! It's great! I kissed two girls last night and hooked up with one. I thought it would be Amanda, but it actually wasn't. Although, we did sit next to each other, and she gave me a kiss and some flirtatious glances :) So obviously that's going somewhere, maybe tonight.

Let's start at the beginning. I got pretty drunk last night. I had probably 5 or 6 drinks, which is a good amount for me (meds or not). I felt drunk, but my mind was still quite clear. Weird, huh? At about 1 am, I was talking with two friends (let's call them Marisa and Tess) and we ended up making out with each other. Yay! Marisa is straight but makes out with girls when she's drunk. Tess has a boyfriend because it's more comfortable for her than dating girls, but she's seriously into girls and hooks up with them all the time (her boyfriend lets her). Later that night, when everyone had left, Tess and I were alone in her room. We ended up making out, and other hook-up stuff (!).

Basically it was an amazing night! I am playing golf with my sorority tonight, which should be awesome. Golf (for those who don't know) is a drinking game. You usually have anywhere between 20 and 50 people playing. Most of the people split into teams and make a different drink at their "hole." Each hole is in someone's room or lounge or whatever. Then you start at one hole, drink their special drink, and then move on to the next hole. It's a great way to get drunk quickly. Usually it has a theme, so our theme this time is "Ladies Who Lunch." Basically preppy sorority girls. I've also done Superhero themed golf and Dinosaur themed golf. You are supposed to dress up for the theme, which makes it super fun!

Ok, I have to go to a sorority breakfast, but I love you all! OH! I have 100 followers!!!!! This is so cool!!! I'm super excited. I hope your weekends are awesome. Stay strong!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 followers! I hope I get that many someday (only need 9 more).

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA LOVE IT! Look at you lil miss popular with the ladies! whooo hoo! Well I hope you had fun! It sure sounds like you did! Lucky! I only have like 40 followers lmao but my followers are awesome so i dont complain! I've heard of the diva cup... are they pretty good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you had a good weekend. Sucks about the period thing LOL. Atleast you have something to look forward to next weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golf sounds fun! I hope you have a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 750 words a dqy for the next 4 days is enough, right? I still need more sources. I have 3. 6 if I can track down the others at the Uni library. I spent 20mins at the Public library swearing like a white trash housewife at the shitty selection. The 2 books that would have helped me had no copies at the library. Not as in issued out, but as in they didn't have them in the first place. ARGH!

    So you kissed a girl and you liked it XD Go you good thing! *High fives*

    xoxoxo <3

    ReplyDelete