Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Whazzup?

Hi guys! I'm super hyper right now. This is just how I am first thing in the morning (I know, really weird). I have exciting news! I have a crush on someone. And I told her. And she is adorable.

Basically, she's bisexual, and she has a boyfriend but she basically fucks everything in sight anyway (I guess they do some sort of open relationship thing). Let's call her Amanda (not her real name). She kind of smokes a lot of weed, which is fine with me. She also smokes cigarettes, which is less fine but I can deal with it. She's super adorable and always tells me I'm amazing and wonderful.

Just to clarify, I'm not looking for any sort of relationship right now. I really just want someone to make out with. That's it. I'm not sure if I'm ready to actually hook up with a girl (since I've never actually done it before...) but we'll see what happens. Since Amanda gets around, she's pretty experienced, so I'm sure I'd be in good hands if I decided to go for it. Ahh! I'm just super excited! And super hyper. Wow.

Also, a friend told me that apparently you can drink alcohol while on antidepressants. I also Googled it, and it said that drinking in moderation with Lexapro is fine. So I'm testing it out. Last night I had 1 shot of vodka with flavored water thing. I was completely sober still. Tonight I might have 2 shots. I would like to work up to 4 or 5 drinks, and see what happens. Obviously, if something bad happens (like I get really sick or something) then I'll stop. But it would really be nice to drink again.

Ok, that's it! I have to go eat breakfast. Ugg. I hate breakfast because I can never find anything I like. Breakfast food is gross. Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Alcohol and ADs are generally okay, the only real problem is that the alcohol reverses the effects, basically, 'cause it's a depressant drug. I'm glad to see you're doing okay <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo on the crush! Is she super cute?! I almost hooked up with a girl once. :) Careful with the drinking/pills but you're a big girl you know you limits! Aw young fresh love! it's better than new shoes! ;)
    love you and good luck hunny!
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are so happy...congrats on the new love interest...sounds enticing! I have been on AD's forever and have been drinking for almost as long...I'm not going to say it's healthy, but, like K said...it's generally ok. Hope the rest of your day is glorious...Much love darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on antidepressants and have a drank a few times with no ill effects. I tend to get tipsy more quickly, but that is about it.

    ReplyDelete