Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blarg

I feel like I should post, but I'm not sure what to say. I've been doing alright the last few days. I haven't been crying a whole ton, which is good because I HATE crying. My friends have been amazingly supportive and I'm almost constantly surrounded by love :) I have already received three letters in the mail from various sorority sisters offering their support.

I also reorganized my room, since most of my decorations were his. I received four posters that I ordered from Amazon yesterday, and they look amazing! Here are three out of the four:
You can't see it very well, but it says "It only takes a single thought to move the world."
This one says, "There is no end to the amount of things you can achieve." 
This one says, "It is not the position you stand, but the direction in which you look."

I love them! They make my room look so much better. My friends are also taking me to Wal-mart today to get some food and other things I need, since I lost my ride (Aaron has a car). Well, that's about all I have to say. I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend :) Stay strong!

4 comments:

  1. Posters rule... thats a true story.. Lol
    I just got some posters for my bare apartment :)
    I'm glad you're getting the support you need :)
    BTW I love lists too.. maybe it's an Oregon girl thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me smile so much! Thanks! You have a fantastic weekend too, ya hear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are doing pretty well, that's great that you have wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, babe, I'm glad you're starting to feel better. It's nice to know that so many people care about you. The posters are definitely motivational.
    <3

    ReplyDelete