Friday, August 27, 2010

So busy...

Sorry I haven't been posting! I've been incredibly busy the past few days. Classes started on Tuesday, and since then I have been swamped. On top of my five classes and my TA period, I also have two jobs. I work in the audio/visual media services department at my school (despite having no skills in that area) and I am also an organizational tutor. This means that I tutor students with disabilities on how to get organized for college life. This is the first year that my school has had this program, so it's a learning experience for all of us. I've only had one tutoring session with one student so far, but I've been assigned two more and I'm just waiting to hear back from them. So basically I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

I'm seriously hoping this slows down a little bit, because I don't have time for ANYTHING anymore. For example, I have been meaning to buy condoms from the health center all week, but I literally haven't been near the health center during it's open hours since Monday. Today I have work for two hours (right now), class for an hour, lunch, tutoring, and then I might do some laundry. And then hopefully I can relax a little bit! I want to get enough homework done tonight that I don't feel like I need to do homework all weekend too.

I've been doing alright food-wise. I've been eating normal meals, although I might be eating a little too much dessert. However, I do have my period this week, so I think the extra chocolate consumption is excusable. I'm trying not to worry too much about the food, and just enjoy my first week back at college.

Well I hope you are all doing fantastically! I will probably post again this weekend :-) Stay strong!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck my little chicken <3

    I can't wait to hear from you again when things calm down :) Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg darling you're so busy! I'd crush under that much stuff to do, so bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun until the wee small hours :D I worked out a method of braiding beads in by myself ^.^

    I asked the department boss today why Fascist Bitch hasn't filled the Saturday shift. It turns out the deli ISN'T MAKING ENOUGH MONEY to be able to fill it. This makes no sense on all levels but the short-term budget sheet D:< We are also being ass-raped for staff because checkouts goes over budget on their wage sheet and they take it out of us. It'll come back and bite them very very soon. . .

    Love you, take care ok? :) Take some time to yourself :p

    ReplyDelete