Friday, August 6, 2010

SEX

I love it. Seriously, I didn't realize how much I missed it until I was with my boyfriend again. Let me just say, I have bite marks all over my upper back, and two hickeys on the right side of my neck ;D
BEST SEX EVER.

So basically all I did today was eat, sleep, and have sex. I'm about to have dinner with my bf's parents, his stepsister, and her son. It's a dinner for one of his mom's birthdays (which was actually on Wednesday, but she wanted to wait to celebrate until he got home). We're having yummy vegetable stir fry, and a Dairy Queen cake. I've only eaten two donuts and a little bit of Fiber One cereal today, so I'm super hungry. I didn't not eat on purpose, but I took a nap between noon and 4 pm, and by then it was too late to eat anything! Oopsies...

I hope you all are having a great day!! Thank you for all your wonderful comments. Love you to bits <3 Stay strong!

P.S. Peri, I totally gave him and high five from you, and he laughed :) It was great!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I love this. xD Sounds you had a damn good day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your day doesn't sound like it was too shabby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fucking AY!! :D Sex=Awesome! (NowfuckoffIrma!! D:)

    Lol, the dye job came up real patchy since I did it in a hurry. I'll post a photo when G.Meister works her mermaid magic on me, ok?

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHHH YES!!!! I am so jealous, my boyfriend is in Malaysia and I won't see him for another 3 weeks :( But, honestly, amazing sex can be a spiritual experience. Have you ever had such an intense orgasm that you went cross-eyed? New favorite thing ever!! Congrats, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself :)

    xoRoseox

    ReplyDelete