Sunday, August 1, 2010

I have so much freaking energy...

Today was good too! No binge :) I went to Sam's Club with my bf's mom and got a lot of healthy food. We got bananas, strawberries, grapes, pineapple, watermelon, sugar snap peas, granola, yogurt, and granola bars. It's good when I'm excited about the food I get to eat! I'm actually looking forward to lunch tomorrow because it looks so tasty. Here is what I ate today:

- Breakfast: Yogurt and 2 pieces of toast
- Lunch: Granola with skim milk and a granola bar
- Snack: Banana
- Dinner: Spaghetti with marinara sauce

I started to count calories this morning, but I stopped myself. It's really tempting though... I also really wanted to weigh myself before I showered, but I didn't. I miss counting calories... it's very comforting, and I need that.

I'm hoping the Lexapro kicks in soon. I had a freak-out this morning over my hair. I was going to church with my bf's mom for the first time, and I wanted to look nice. And of course, I decided that this morning would be a great time to cut my bangs, and they turned out funny. I cut off the tail on the end, and they turned out more straight across than sweeping to the side... it just looks off. So I had to put them up, and they need to grow out a bit before I can try to fix them. Ugg!! I'm hoping that once the meds kick in, I will get less anxious about things like that. I shouldn't get so anxious about meeting new people.

I have so much freaking energy today, it's not even funny. I've gotten so much done! Wow. If this is the Lexapro, jeez! I can't stop moving. I might just be insane, who know ;)

My boyfriend comes home on Thursday night!! I'm super excited. My period should be over by then (I hate being a woman sometimes, don't you?), so we can have some nice sexy time :) Yay yay yay!

I hope your weekends were lovely. Thanks again for all your support :) Stay strong <3

5 comments:

  1. Damn womanhood. Sounds like you're doing awesome with your recovery. Cutting your own bangs before something important is rarely a good idea... I've just recently gotten pretty boss at it, but I can never do it under pressure. I'm sorry! And I'm fairly certain your meds will kick in. I have similar anxieties... Keep it up! Love you no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for being alive and being you and having the strength and courage to try to FIGHT this shit.

    Your tasty nutritional noms are what is giving you the energy to be your awesomeness at it's full extent XD And maybe Lexapro too, I dunno >.<

    Kia kaha, Lovely Lizzie! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with recovery. I hate periods soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. granola is so yummy :)

    keep strong with you're recovery xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing fantastically.
    Your meals today sounded beautiful and fulfilling.

    ReplyDelete