Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Friend situation resolved

My friends and I made up on Saturday night. My best friend and I talked for a while, which turned into arguing, until we agreed that we can be friends if we just never speak about the incident again. My other friend and I talked too, but we didn't have as many issues to work out, so it was easier. After we all kissed and made up (metaphorically, although I have kissed both of them while drunk), we went to WalMart and bought Monopoly! We have been thinking about buying it for a while, and it just seemed like the opportune moment. And get this: it has electronic banking! It has credit cards and a credit card machine. It is SO COOL. I want to play Monopoly all the time now.

Other than that, life has been pretty good. The urges to starve have pretty much dissipated. I had one incident on Sunday when I had asked a friend what she had heard about me, and she told me that people talked about how I was mentally unstable. That really hurt me, because although it may be true, it hurts to hear it said in those words. I would prefer that it was phrased differently. At that moment, I wanted to hurt myself. But I went and sought out a friend to talk to, and it was all ok.

I got baptized on Sunday, which was pretty baller. I don't feel any different, but I am really glad I did it :)
On a last note, have you guys seen the video called Old Gregg? WATCH IT. SERIOUSLY. I almost died laughing.
Best. Video. Ever.
Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. My sense of humour is broken atm with the ear infection and headache but that STILL cheered me up! XD Thank you! *Huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I've been randomly saying 'I'm old Greeeeeg!' today. SHOOT ME!! XD

    Next time you need a laugh, find Dylan Moran's "Monster Live" show and watch it. I had to pause the DVD to catch my breath multiple times. I laughed until it hurt ^.^

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.
    Thank you so so much for your input on the Serious Question. I hope to Gods it wasn't triggering for you.

    Nothing happened to me specifically, love. Scketchy shit went down at a Circ event last year, and it's been hushed up coz it makes Highly Flammable look bad. I fell totally justified by saying "FUCKING FILTHY HIPPIES" and raging out. gonna wait for the angro to die down before I post what happened. Just makes me see red, lol.

    I hope you had a good weekend. Lol, Jehovas Witnesses came round today to invite me to a talk about Jesus. Its a good thing I had to work, coz I would have asked far too many blasphemous questions and been kicked out by nice little old ladies ^.^; I ask too many questions, lol!

    I love you tooooooooooooooooooooooo!! *Snuggleglomps*

    ReplyDelete