Friday, April 29, 2011

Blah de blah de blah

So, I kind of lied. I didn't get rid of all my razors. I kept one. Sorry. But I didn't use it! I had a difficult situation last night where I was legitimately sitting on my bed, holding it to my ankle, getting closer, changing my mind, getting closer, changing my mind, getting closer, changing my mind. It was getting really ridiculous and I knew that I either needed to do it or get the hell out of my room. I decided to do it. And then my alarm went off. I had set it for a nap and woke up early and never turned it off. It was seriously a Godsend. So I got up, put the razor away, and hauled ass to a friend's room.

This is really freaking hard and I don't want to do it. But I guess I have to. It just doesn't seem like a big deal anymore! I've been doing it for so long that it doesn't bother me and it just seems like part of life.

But anyways, I was reading Emry's blog, and I realized that I passed the one year mark of when I started this blog and didn't even notice! On April 4th, 2010, I wrote my first post. WOW. It's amazing how much difference a year can make. I'm just glad to still be alive, because there were some close calls.

Well, off to breakfast! Yummmmmmmmmmmm. Coffeeeeeeeeeeeee.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the alarm! :D Next time, gtfo.

    Blargh, it should NOT be normal! It's a big deal to ME to see you scarring up a perfectly nice canvas for tattoos D:

    Mmmmm, coffeeeeeeee. It got me throught he fucking crazy-ass work day I had. Stupid customers!

    Luffles you THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS much! *Dislocates arms* Oops ^.^;

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1 year, 1 month, & 1 day blogiversary! :)

    ReplyDelete