Thursday, March 31, 2011
In other news, no cutting, no noticeable depression, no eating disorder relapses. Actually, I'm kind of worried that I'm slipping into a hypomanic episode. I think I might be being paranoid though... Here are the diagnostic criteria for a hypomanic episode:
- Pressured speech (tendency to speak quickly and frenziedly) MAYBE? I'm kind of always like this...
- Inflated self-esteem Haha that's hilarious. NO.
- Decreased need for sleep YES, def
- Easily distractibility YEP, got this one too
- Psychomotor agitation (google it) NOPE
- Engagement in risky pleasurable activities (lots o sex, shopping, gambling, etc) I haven't done this yet, but I definitely have been tempted to do some day drinking or go out and get laid on the weekend... not good. And dangerous (and stupid).
You have to have three or more of the symptoms. I have at least two. I don't know. We'll see how this plays out. I think I'm being paranoid though...
Well, that's all folks. Come again soon!