Thursday, March 24, 2011

Iz not so gooood

Intake today:
- Breakfast: None, I was sleeping (0)
- Lunch: Salad (lettuce, croutons, cheese, ranch dressing) (271) and Light and Fit yogurt (80)
- Snack: Diet Pepsi (1)
- Dinner: Veggies (140)
Total: 491

Iz not goood. I mean, if I were trying to not eat, then it would be fine. But since I'm supposed to be in recovery and I'm trying to convince myself that a relapse is a BAD idea, it's NOT good. The disordered side is winning...

F.

Oh also, my weight is down 5 pounds from last week and 1 pound from yesterday. Oops.

2 comments:

  1. *Sigh* Relapsing is a part of recovery, just PULL YOURSELF UP out of the nosedive before you're sunk in too deep.

    Love you <3 Honest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave you an award, coz you're awesome <3

    http://glueandpieces.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile.html

    ReplyDelete