Saturday, March 26, 2011

A bit better

Hey :)

Today was a bit better (ok, a lot better) than the last week or so. I actually ate normal things. It was sucky and I kind of freaked out, but it will be ok. The more meals I ate, the easier it got. I think my brain remembered that food is a good thing (wait, what? when did this happen?) and it wanted me to eat.

I haven't weighed myself, and I put my scale away so I won't be looking at it constantly. I haven't counted calories today (mostly because I think the number would scare me). It was very difficult to not purge after lunch, but I didn't do that either. I just have to focus and let others help me, because I can't do this by myself (even though I wish I could)...

Thanks to all the people (online and in real life) that helped me these past few days :)
Love ya <3

1 comment:

  1. Normal eating is the entrenching of eating habits you've forgotten or never acquired. I'm so proud of you for not purging AND for putting the scale away! Holy shit, you're wonder woman!! :D

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete