Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fast, day three, sort of...

Well, today didn't go exactly as planned, but it wasn't horrible either. I broke my fast this morning instead of this evening because there were these delicious malted milk balls... But on the bright side, I was 171 this morning! I know I say this every time, but lowest adult weight ever!
Here is what I ate today:

- Breakfast: None
- Lunch: Malted milk balls (200), Mike&Ikes (60), and a broccoli and cheese tray (40)
- Dinner: Pesto with whole-wheat spaghetti (270) and Jello Mousse (120)
Total calories: 690

Not awful, not good. Work was alright, but I couldn't focus because I was so exhausted from not sleeping much last night... I forgot that starving myself makes me have insomnia. I'm so tired...
I'm planning on starting my fast again tomorrow and continuing till at least Saturday. But I don't want to push myself too much, because then I start rebelling against myself and binge. So I am making the fast semi-optional, so if I eat it won't be the end of the world. Does this happen to anyone else? Do you try to rebel against yourself by binging?

I hope everyone is doing well! Stay strong :)

No comments:

Post a Comment