Monday, June 28, 2010

Fast, day 2


Hey girlies! How was your day? Mine was good, but a litle stressful. Of course, work is almost always stressful. I work at a counseling clinic right now. I am supposed to be doing in-home autism counseling, but my clients won't start being covered by their insurance until July 1st at the earliest, so I'm working in the front office in the meantime. The stressful part of the front office is that there really need to be more people working there. Usually there are only two people, and there really need to be three or four. There is so much work to be done, and not enough people to do it. Once I leave to go back to school in August, they are screwed, because they need me so badly. But luckily, they might hire someone else to replace me, yay!

But anyway, today I worked on a spreadsheet of client phone numbers. I went through every file of every client and typed their phone numbers into a spreadsheet. This took me all day, ugg. I meant to leave the office at 5 pm, but didn't get to leave until 6 pm because I had so much to do.

I fasted again today. Riki Ana is doing a fast starting today and continuing until Thursday, and I decided to join her. I won't be able to go until Thursday, because I have to eat dinner with my boyfriend's parents tomorrow night. However, I haven't eaten since Saturday night at 7 pm, so by the time I have dinner with my bf's parents tomorrow, I will have fasted for 3 days. Yay! That's my second-longest fast ever (my longest being 5 days). After I eat dinner with the rents, I might fast again until my coworker comes back from her vacation and I have to vacate her house :) We'll see though. Here is my intake for the day:

- Breakfast: Diet Dr. Pepper (0)
- Lunch: Peppermints (150) and water (0)
- Dinner: Diet Coke (0)
Total calories: 150

Stupid peppermints, but whatever. Oh hey, and I lost another pound this morning! 173, baby, lowest adult weight ever!! I hope you girls had a fabulously starving day! Stay strong :) WE CAN DO THIS!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! You're so awesome :) I'm sorry about the sressful day, but it sounds like the work you are doing means something instead of just doing busy work. And when your clients become covered by insurance, I am sure you will get much more out of it.

    Starve on, sweets! xoxo

    ReplyDelete