Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Forgetting to eat??

Today is Tuesday... I wish it were Friday. I'm just so tired this week! I hope I survive until Friday. But anyways... The week has been alright so far, even though I'm tired. My weekend was nice, and much needed. My mother and I went to a baseball game on Saturday night, which I thought would be torture, but was in fact quite fun :) Here are some lovely pictures:
Pitcher Sequence






Cracker Jacks!

The ending score: We won!

It was great! I had TONS of fun taking those pictures. Action shots are hard! Anyhoo, Sunday was pretty chill. Yesterday I had therapy again. We talked about my anxiety. Talking about my childhood (related to anxiety) makes me realize how little I really remember of it. I don't have feelings or thoughts of my childhood until age 12. I only have images. LAME. So frustrating.

Something that's been bugging me: I am eating weird. Not on purpose, I swear! I have to be at work at noon, and so I leave at 11 or 11:15 am, because there is a ton of traffic usually (WHY???). This means that I'm generally eating lunch at 10:30 or 10:45 am, if at all. Lots of times, I have an appointment or something right before I have to leave for work, so I don't have time for lunch. Like today: for some reason, I just forgot to plan in time for lunch, so I didn't eat it. I had cereal for breakfast, and then I had a few pretzels at work, but that was it until 7:30 pm. And the odd thing is that I'm not really hungry at work. However, I can tell when I haven't eaten, because I get bitchier than usual. So I don't really know what to make of the whole situation. I'm not starving myself on purpose, but I just forget to eat. This is so weird for me. I never used to forget to eat. Huh.

Well, I'm off to veg in front of the TV. Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love. I'll be fine :)
    I love live baseball games and uber jealous of those cracker jacks! every time i see a box of them i think of ty..he remindes me of the sailor on the box lol
    Forgetting to eat happens! Don't worry about it too much. muchas love little monster!
    xoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those photos. Amazing shots!

    The last pitcher one had me nearly wetting myself laughing XD BRILLIANT!

    Oooooh so THATS what cracker jacks look like 0.0

    Lol, I'm so going to make sure I post a pretty girl for you at least once a week :) Gotta give you some eye candy!

    Lol, I get 'Hangry' too. Its a pain in the ass when the customers expect sunshine-and-smiles-kissy-ass all the sodding time -.-

    I hope you're doing well. LOVE YOOOOU!

    ReplyDelete