- The beautiful weather we had today.
- The fact that I could enjoy the weather today.
- My friends and family.
- My support system and the fact that I can call any of them, anytime, and they will help me.
- My sister and her wonderfulness!
- My curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Laughter and its healing powers.
- My openness with others and how that can create connections that I never thought possible.
- Being alive!
On a slightly different note, I am quitting my self-injury. I have been a cutter on and off for almost eight years, and it's time to stop. I have three support people that I can call if I want to cut, and a bunch of things I can do instead of cutting. I also have this amazing website (http://www.palace.net/~llama/psych/kharre.html) that I can visit if I need extra help, and hotlines that I can call. I CAN DO THIS. I may mess up, but that's alright. I realize that cutting is a coping mechanism for me, and that doesn't make it bad. However, it's not healthy and I need to find better coping mechanisms. So if I slip up and cut, it's alright. But I'd rather not :) I'll keep you all updated!
I love you guys, you know that. Stay strong lovelies!