Thursday, November 17, 2011

Drowning

Sooo... this weeks seems to be sucking more than last week. I have cried three times in the last twenty-four hours. I am just so burnt out. I keep going and going and going, but I'm not the Energizer Bunny and I can't go on forever. At some point, very soon, I will not be able to get back up again. I'm just so very tired. So very tired. Physically, emotionally, mentally. Everything seems like a struggle and I want to cry when I think about all of the things on my to-do list. And I don't even get a break. Every time I finish something, something else crops up. I am mostly finished with my thesis proposal and my grad school apps, but now it's time to think about final projects and papers and exams for my classes. It never ends. If this is what graduate school is like... I'm not going to make it! There's no way. I'm scared and I'm tired and I just can't do this anymore. I feel like I'm drowning, and I can't swim much longer before I start to sink.

1 comment:

  1. What brand of water wings do you have? Wanna borrow mine?

    Are there any other post-grads who have been through this part of it and can give you pointers on how it will go? If not: Go knock a bastard down and don't let them up until they give you the name of someone who can help. (You can hold down someone THREE TIMES your weight if you get control of the head&chest. Trust me, I was the only teenaged chick at the dojo)

    Imma just hug you now, ok?

    *Massive squeezy huggles*

    http://youtu.be/SF2g-6oxIfQ

    If I lived closer I'd be over at your place tomorrow pruning your to-do list of any boring gimp-work and proof-reading/referencing so you could have a nap and get on to the important stuff. If only I was Kahu and could ride whales wherever I wanted!

    Please take care of yourself <3

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete