As for the exercise, I am going to try to work out every day for 30 minutes. Maybe not Sunday. But again, I'm not going to stress out if I miss a day or can't do the full 30 minutes. I'm also going to make an effort to pace myself, so I don't injure myself or get crazy. I got a little obsessed with over-exercising during my last big relapse (March 2010), and I don't need that happening now either. I need to be healthy for grad school!
I have to admit though: I do want to lose weight. This isn't just for being healthy. I mean, I want to lose weight to be healthy. But I do want to lose weight. I want to lose 10 or 15 pounds before my sorority's formal on April 28th. It would be great if I could look hot in my dress! But either way, feeling healthier is the ultimate goal. And I'm not going to weigh myself all the time, I swear.
Sooo.... Peri gave me the idea to set some goals for this month! I like goals; they keep me motivated. So here they are:
- Stop eating candy/desserts, unless absolutely necessary (like in dire emotional situations, like a failed exam, lol).
- Work out at least 3 times per week, but preferably every day.
- Stop drinking so much! Only drink (alcohol) once this month max, and don't get too crazy.
- Finish a draft of my thesis by March 25th.
- Figure out which graduate school I am going to (but if this goal doesn't happen, it is not the end of the world, since I don't have to tell WashU until May 1st).
That's it! I will update ya'll and tell you how everything is going.
Have a great week!