I've been baking non-stop recently, making tons of cupcakes and brownies for various events and people. I finally found a sub for when I'm gone (cuz I go back to school in a week, so I'm missing the last week of the kid's classes). Thank goodness! I had to offer baked goods, which reeled someone in. Speaking of baked goods, ALL I WANT RIGHT NOW IS CHOCOLATE! PLEASE FEED ME!
Still no let-up in the flashbacks while driving. LAME. I made a new playlist on my iPod for non-triggering songs. Too bad they are mostly lame songs... But on another note, my body. It sucks. I just feel gross and pudgy. I'm back at the weight I was when I was a freshman in college, which was gross. I feel fat in all my clothes and especially fat because I'm bloated from my period. I am really hoping that going back to school will be good for me and my eating. Here are my goals for the semester (food and non-food):
Food Goals (NOT RULES)
- Eat one dessert per day, max.
- Don't drink soda unless I'm out to eat or ordering food on a Sunday night (no dinner is served in the dining halls on Sunday nights, so we have to find our own food).
- Work out at least twice a week (preferably with my workout buddy!).
- Avoid obsessing over these goals, food in general, working out, and my body.
- When going to Walgreens or Walmart, do not get large amounts of chocolate or junk food; pick healthier snacks that would be good for late night hunger.
- When bored while studying, only eat when actually hungry (shocking, I know!).
- Obsess less over grades and GPA.
- That being said, try to get good grades and impress professors.
- Try to convince professors to let me knit in class (I have all new professors/a professor that won't let me knit; tragedy!!!!).
- Get all my homework done early so that I can either a) get ahead, or b) hang with friends more.
- Before the semester gets too hard (aka, before spring break), figure out which graduate schools to apply to and write a draft of my personal statement.
That looks good for now! Ok, there's a cat sleeping on half of my computer, and I have to shower before my therapy appointment. Love you all!